Monday, October 3, 2011

What I've been working on!

I posted a few days ago that I'm making some crafts for an upcoming craft show.  Here are some photos of what I've been working on...

[caption id="attachment_1266" align="alignleft" width="225" caption=""Little House on the Prairie" Apron"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1267" align="alignleft" width="225" caption="Floral apron with cream ribbon"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1264" align="alignleft" width="223" caption="Christmas Apron"][/caption]

These aprons have grossgrain ribbon apron strings.  The little house apron isn't finished yet.  I need to go buy some ribbon for it.  I'm thinking pink or light blue to bring out the color of the flowers.

I've made 6 other aprons, a dozen plastic grocery bag holders, and a dozen of these (just a few are shown below):

[caption id="attachment_1265" align="alignleft" width="553" caption="Pot holder/Dish towels with button and loop for being attached to the oven door handle or fridge handle"][/caption]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment