Friday, October 7, 2011

Endorse: shop and save even more!

I'm sure that if you read other savings blogs, you've heard about Endorse. I am pretty excited about this new program.

Ok, this is a bit in depth, so grab a drink and sit down.

1- Endorse runs on the Facebook Apps platform, so you GOTTA have Facebook.

2-Sign up for Endorse. They ask for your mailing address. Endorse will send you envelopes. I'll get to this in a sec.

3- "Endorse" your favorite products, stores.  After you shop at your "endorsed" shops or for your "endorsed" items, place the receipts in the  envelopes that Endorse has sent you.

4-Once the receipts are received and processed, you will receive a credit of 10% of your purchased price in your Endorse account, once you reach $25.00 in your account, Endorse will cut you a check!

5-Here's a bonus: When five of your friends purchase the same product(s) or shop at the same store(s) that you have (they have to click and endorse that product/brand) you get your ENTIRE receipt total credited to your Endorse account.  That makes the entire trip FREE!!  WOO HOO!

I guess I have to start getting receipts when I go to Starbucks.

Important info: The 10% will be AFTER coupons and tax.  You cannot submit receipts from purchases that were made prior to your endorsement. If you endorse both the store and product on the receipt, you’ll get  10% cash back for both!

This is a long term way to save in addition to shopping with coupons and hitting up sales. Combine with Savingstar or Upromise e-coupon savings and you will be saving exponentially!

Just to be clear: CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart are all a part of this!  That means our trips to the drugstore and mass-merchandisers would become even better money makers!!

 

Here are the few reasons I am excited:

  • I can do this to save at 99 Cents Only!  They carry a lot of the products that I Endorse. (Dole salads, Dole Canned Fruit, EggBeaters, Sandwich thins, etc.)



  • I can get gift cards with my Mypoints Points and use them at restaurants like Applebees and earn more cash back with Endorse! It's a win win!

  • I can use my Upromise credit card to earn cash for Little Boys college fund and earn cash back with Endorse at the same time!


 

I'm off to Endorse a bunch of products!!

4 comments:

  1. I am endorsing lots of stuff too! I am excited that you turned me onto this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] And my New Favorite: Endorse.com.  It’s a Facebook Application interface, so you have to have a Facebook account to save. I posted about it recently- here are all the deets. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] If you are unfamiliar with Endorse.com, check out our post here. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] Endorse (We’ve earned over $200 since October 2011!!)  I love Endorse because I can use coupons, store cards and gift cards and still earn money. [...]

    ReplyDelete