Sunday, October 16, 2011

Daily Deal Site: One Kings Lane $15 credit!

One Kings Lane is offereing a new account credit of $15.00. And... When you use the code get-inspired at checkout, you'll save $15 off of a $30 or more purchase.  That is a potential savings of $30!

I just looked over the website and they have a lot of really great items priced at or a few dollars above $30.00, including, some really nice ceramics from Tunisia.  For my historical recreation buddies, these would make great holiday gifts!

Shipping is not included in the offer, however shipping starts at just $4.95.  (CA residents have to pay sales tax)

 

I know I'll be doing some of my holiday shopping there.  I think my dad might be getting a tagine.

1 comment:

  1. [...] that other daily deal sites like groupon, savemore, saveology, thedailysave, fab.com, One Kings Lane also offer sign up bonuses for new account [...]

    ReplyDelete