Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CVS trip: I went shopping!

I was in NEED of laundry soap.  We were down to a half bottle, which for a strategic shopper is crazy!

I hit up the trash can next to our apartment complex mail kiosk and picked out 5 Red Plum inserts and clipped the $2.00/1 Wisk Ultra Detergent Coupons.

 

[caption id="attachment_1318" align="alignleft" width="142" caption="Sample of the coupon we used. This is not a VALID coupon."][/caption]

I loaded up the Small Man and we headed to CVS. Our local CVS had a shopping trolley next to the Extra Care kiosk loaded with Day old bread marked down to .99/loaf, so I snagged a loaf of Sarah Lee bread to make Mr. Coupondiva toast.  He was just coming down with the nasty stomach virus that everyone around here is getting.

I loaded my cart with 6 bottles of Wisk.

At checkout:

6 Wisk's $4.99 each

1 Loaf of Bread .99

-(6) $2.00 Wisk coupons

Total after tax $21.25

And I received  $10.00 ECB

After coupons and the ECB, the Wisk was just $1.71/bottle!


Most CVS stores have all three varieties of Wisk available, and they are all included in the sale.  So if you have a HE washer, t you can enjoy this sale too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment