Sunday, October 9, 2011

Another inexpensive craft! Tulle tutu/Princess skirt

I'm house sitting for my parents.  I haven't lived with them in years, yet my stuff is still in their garage.  I am trying to be a responsible daughter and get my crap out of their space.

Today when I was over feeding the cat (and stealing the coupon inserts from their Sunday paper), I peeked into the garage and found decorations from my wedding... 4 YEARS AGO.  The bowls we put floating candles in will go up for sale on Craigslist today, but the leftover rolls of tulle will be turned into a princess skirt/knotted tutu for my niece.

The skirt is easy to make and won't take much time at all.  If you don't have these supplies laying around at home, you can pick up the supplies at Dollar Tree or Joanne's for less than $5.00!

 

I'll post pics when I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment