Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I went Shopping: Ralph's (and BzzAgent Report!)

I'm a part of the Ralph's Truly Awesome Homestyle Cookie Campaign with BzzAgent.  I received 2 boxes free as part of the campaign.  I picked them up this morning along with a gallon of milk (we were out, plus what goes better with cookies than milk!).

[caption id="attachment_1394" align="alignleft" width="428" caption="Cookies and Milk, what a combo!"][/caption]

 

I dug right into the cookies as soon as Little Man and I got back to the car.  They are large and chock full of chocolate chips.  Every bite was yummy, chocolate-y, and satisfying!

If you don't have a Ralph's near you, the Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Cookies can be found in your stores - but just under a different name. Replace the "Kroger" in Kroger's The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies with your store's name (Fred Meyer's The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip cookies, for instance). It's the same mouth-watering cookies, just for your store.

In addition to these great cookies, the Truly Awesome name is on other Ralph's/Kroger items, including low fat yogurt cups and tubes.

 

I used a coupon for "$1.00 of your next purchase", which I received in my recent Ralph's card quarterly rewards packet.

So my total OOP for this trip was just $1.99!

[caption id="attachment_1395" align="alignleft" width="437" caption="WOO HOO!"][/caption]

 

And of course, I brought my own bag too! 5 bonus points brings me that much closer to my next Ralph's reward!

 

I received a survey invitation and code, so I entered to win 1 of 40 $100 Ralph's Gift Cards!  $100- Man, that would go pretty far!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As a BzzAgent, I received these two boxes of cookies for free.  I am not monetarily compensated for my opinions or time.  If you are interested in learning more about Bzzagent, visit their website!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment