Thursday, September 15, 2011

Our New Home!

We moved into our new place on Saturday and we are starting to settle in.  While browsing my Twitter feed today, I found out that our move is just in time for the Share Your Space Challenge.  We could Def. use some new Furniture for the living room and maybe a dining room table!

 

We've also been getting rid of a lot of stuff we don't need as we unpack.  Moving boxes have been listed on Freecycle, Father Joe's Village is coming tomorrow to pick up the dresser and night stand that we do not need. I've also posted stuff for sale on craigslist- the baby swing, my brest friend and some baby clothes.

 

We're starting out right by getting organized and getting rid of the excessive stuff that we don't need.  Keeping our house clean and organized is my top priority!

No comments:

Post a Comment