Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I went Shopping: Kohl's

I'm late in posting this... My camera was MIA for a few weeks.  The kid was playing with it and he "put it away" in a safe spot.

 

I received a $10 Kohl's Coupon good off a purchase of $10 or more from a friend.  So I packed up the Small Man and we hit the road.

 

For those who have never shopped at Kohl's, you have to.  Their sale prices are crazy good, and there are always deals, clearance racks, and coupons emailed and in the Sunday paper.  When you sign up to receive their emails, they'll also email you a $5.00 off your next purchase coupon.

 

Oh, yeah!!  The kid's clothes were on clearance, but it turns out that there was sale on top of that, so the prices were lower and I needed a filler to get to $10.00, so I grabbed a piece of jewelry on super mega clearance!

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mama's little Man loves a deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment