Sunday, March 4, 2012

Free groceries?

Ok, if you've watched THAT SHOW, you may be so excited by the idea of FREE GROCERIES, OMG!!!

 

I'll tell you how I get free groceries, and it's not super crazy shopping at 5 different stores and stacking coupons and eating weird processed foods... The secret is...

REBATES!!  We rebate around these parts.

Right now, these are some of the food rebates I'm working on:

Rebates require you to pay upfront, but in 8-12 weeks, you'll get a nice check for your OOP!

 

I complete the rebate forms and address my envelopes before my shopping trip, and as soon as I get home, I cut off any needed UPC's and circle the receipt (or highlight, whichever is required) and pop it into the mail.  I track my rebates in an Excel spreadsheet.

 

Do you rebate?

No comments:

Post a Comment