Friday, May 21, 2010

Win a coupon wallet stuffed with coupons!!

It's true!  Last night, I sat on the couch for 2 hours and clipped and selected and stuffed. The wallet contains about 200 coupons from all categories, all with an expiration date of 6/30/10 or beyond.  Not just insert coupons, my friends!  blinkies, mailers, coupons from stores, Catalinas,  Rebate forms with matching q's, you name it!  I will even be including 1 or 2 free item coupons too!  I will continue to add extra coupons until I pick a winner.

Starting today until June 3th, you can enter the contest each day using any (or all) of the following methods:

1. Leave a comment.

2. Follow this blog on Twitter.  Please leave a comment here that you are a Twitter follower, as well as your Twitter user ID.

3. You can earn a third entry by re-tweeting this tweet: Want to win a coupon wallet STUFFED with coupons? Enter here: http://snipurl.com/wlxge #CACDContest

Please remember to include the hashtag #CACDContest

4.  Post a link on your blog/Facebook/Livejournal/social medium of choice.  Please post a comment with a link, so I can verify.

I will select a winner on June 4th, and the wallet will be mailed on the 5th.  This is just another way for me to thank all of you for reading my blog and allowing me to share my love of saving money!

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely giveaway, I would LOVE to win this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/heatheranne99/status/14703511525

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twitter follower!
    ID: heatheranne99

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogged here:
    http://vintagefabulous.blogspot.com/2010/05/win-coupon-wallet-stuffed-with-coupons.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogged!
    http://vintagefabulous.blogspot.com/2010/05/win-coupon-wallet-stuffed-with-coupons.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. [...] Check out all the details and enter here! Email Subscription [...]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea, I am following you on Twitter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yea, my twitter ID is Lunette008

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Twitter follower. ID is brightstarcry

    ReplyDelete